Customer Support Advisor
London,UK – remote
About the role
The digital healthcare market is a very exciting and competitive space that has seen considerable growth over the last few years.
We are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to be the face of ZAVA, acting as the first point of contact for many of our patients.
Contributing to the continued growth and success of our current customer support team, you will have a passion for people, going above and beyond the call of duty to provide each patient with a WOW experience.
To be successful in the role, you need to be an excellent communicator who is able to quickly develop a rapport with those that you are speaking to, making patients comfortable enough to openly speak to you.
- Providing Customer Support to our patients: Taking calls from customers with personal health care problems, responding to messages and telephone enquiries about our services or orders they have placed. Contribute to consistently achieving above 95% service level.
- Complaint management: Ensure complaints/incidents are recorded in the appropriate manner and escalated accordingly.
- Diary management: Book appointments for customers to attend travel clinics run by our partners.
- Stakeholder management: Help facilitate communication between ZAVA, it’s patients and pharmacies. Provide assistance and support to the ZAVA team of doctors as well as the Pharmacy team.
- Working as part of a close-knit team: Work with other parts of the teams on Customer Support requirements to ensure our customers are supported effectively, by helping CSA’s across the other teams as well as their own.
- Personal and team development: Maintain a continual review of personal performance, seeking to improve effectiveness both individually, as a member of the Customer Support team and as a member of the wider ZAVA team.
- Additional duties: Adhere to regulatory requirements in relation to ZAVA’s ongoing compliance with CQC (Care Quality Commision). You may be required to help out at ZAVA’s front Reception desk.
We would love you to have the following:
Technical skills & experience
- Knowledge on how the healthcare system in Germany works – preferably due to having lived there
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in a customer facing position
- Good decision making skills, remaining calm under pressure
- Proven IT skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to regulations/policies
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Desire to want to help patients – caring and empathetic
- Strong initiative
- Humble; you listen and take on feedback, you are kind and caring to those around you.
- Inquisitive; you question the status quo, dare to do things differently and explore the possibilities.
- Resilient; you embrace change and face into challenges.
- Macher; you are innovative and rise above the rest to use your initiative to improve, develop and deliver.
- Collaborative; you actively share ideas, work together to drive goals as a team.
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann bewirb Dich ganz einfach per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org