Head of Germany
Germany or UK – Essen, Hamburg, London or Remote
Chief Growth Officer
About the role
At ZAVA, our mission is to build healthcare that is accessible and dependable, at a fraction of today’s cost. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‚old‘ way of healthcare – phone calls, paper, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
Our market position for self-pay services in the German healthcare market is already solid, but we are determined to further increase our commitment and accelerate our growth. In this role you will strategically expand our services by nurturing existing partnerships, building new partnerships and further developing our ZAVA services & products for patients in Germany.
As part of our Commercial Team, you will analyse market trends and competitors in the area of self-pay services and evaluate new business opportunities for ZAVA Germany. You derive growth hypotheses and validate them in order to present and discuss recommendations for action both to internal and external stakeholders. You find it easy to understand the needs of our patients and to identify market opportunities. In cooperation with teams across Europe, you will make a decisive contribution to ensuring that we can provide even more patients with needs-oriented medical care.
Business Development & Partner Management:
- Market and competitor analysis for the healthcare market in Germany.
- Responsible for the profit and loss factors of our ZAVA Germany business, ensuring profitability in line with corporate objectives
- Management of current partnerships (3 accounts) at executive level and support at strategic level.
- Willingness to participate in speaking engagements and industry events.
- Exploration and future development of ZAVA partnerships
Strategy and reporting:
- Provide thought Leadership for ZAVA Germany
- Steer the German focused marketing team in Germany (no direct management responsibility).
- Contribute to the development of annual growth plans
- Create and deliver presentations to Senior Leadership
Project management and coordination:
- Identifying and prioritising strategic initiatives and ensuring the successful implementation of these projects.
- Launching new services in the German healthcare market
Identifying positive or negative trends in the German market and responding accordingly.
We would love you to have the following:
Technical skills & experience
- At least 5 years‘ experience in the German healthcare sector – ideally in digital healthcare and in a strategic / commercial role.
- Experience with KPI oriented work and autonomous achievement of targets
- Experience in the strategic development of digital services
- Strong stakeholder management; including account management and acquisition
- Affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and experience in the strategic use of statistics and data
- Experience in project management, preferably with certification
- Experience in managing budgets
Fluency in German and English is required for this role.
- Hands-on attitude
- Solutions orientated,
- Analytical thinker with an innovative mindset
- Strong negotiation skills, balancing empathy and assertiveness
- Humble; you listen and take on feedback, you are kind and caring to those around you.
- Inquisitive; you question the status quo, dare to do things differently and explore the possibilities.
- Resilient; you embrace change and face into challenges.
- Macher; you are innovative and rise above the rest to use your initiative to improve, develop and deliver.
- Collaborative; you actively share ideas, work together to drive goals as a team.
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann bewirb Dich ganz einfach per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org