Senior Creative Designer
Germany – remote
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Native German Graphic Designer with outstanding creative vision to promote ZAVA as the most trustworthy and convenient digital healthcare provider in Europe.
Through excellent design, captivating ideas and emotive campaigns, we want to engage our audiences across all marketing touchpoints and beyond.
You are someone not only with fantastic design experience, but also a master of conceptual development, who can then bring ideas to life to really connect with our audiences. You know how to communicate confidently with co-workers and build fantastic collaborative relationships that delight your key stakeholders.
Seated within Marketing, this is a hugely varied role within a dynamic and collaborative team. The role would also support other areas of the business such as the Market leads, User Experience and product teams by championing our brand guidelines and seeking ways to help others build them into every new product and initiative.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Wide range and variety of projects – Your work will be inherently varied. As well as working across a number of creative mediums, you will be responsible for creating for both ZAVA and our partners.
- Trust and autonomy – You’ll have the freedom to manage your own schedule and will be trusted to run projects from end-to-end.
- Salary and benefits: An attractive salary and company-wide bonus system, training budget, and an extra day of vacation for your birthday.
- Security and flexibility: a permanent employment contract, flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- Open corporate culture: ZAVA stands for openness, transparency and community. We are open to new ideas and want everyone to be able to contribute creatively.
- Tolerance, respect and appreciation are not just on paper for us, but are lived with us in our day-to-day cooperation.
- Workshops & team meetings: It is important to us that you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in London as well, that’s why we invite you once every quarter to our London office to meet the wider marketing team and take part on inhouse workshops. (covid permitting)
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Creating marketing assets: You are responsible for developing innovative and impactful concepts and creative assets across multiple marketing channels. You ensure the consistency of creative output throughout the user journey in the German locale. You work closely with all marketing channels: Content, SEO, Acquisition, Retention and Social to develop ads, banners, infographics, photographic, video, print, illustrative designs and more.
- Building brand presence on the website: You aim to bring the brand to life in all digital design on the site. You collaborate closely with UX on page designs by creating multipurpose assets they can bring into their prototypes and participating in design workshops and crits to unify the look and feel.
- Sharing our brand: You create strong brand visibility across the German locale to ensure all team members are aware of any brand developments, ongoing work, tests and initiatives to improve the brand presence within the business and ensure the right teams are involved and informed.
- Pages and service launches: You collaborate with the content team to provide imagery, illustrations and diagrams to enhance the user experience on new and existing medical content pages, through tests and iteration. You would also aid in the launch of service pages and product pages for new services.
- Point of contact for the Creative & brand across the ZAVA biz & its different locales. You are the point of contact for colleagues across the business to ensure they are all aligned on your creative vision. You provide assets and support for all initiatives, partnerships, brands and presentations. You ensure close communication with the rest of the Creative team to ensure consistency across all locales.
- You coach & manage a creative designer in our team.
We would love you to have the following:
Technical skills & experience
- For this role you need to:
- Have a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar.
- Be a German Native, but a fluent English speaker.
- Have experience in roles of a similar nature for 5+ years.
- Have a good understanding of Marketing approaches, ideally Marketing background.
- Be passionate about brand implementation and championing it across multiple teams.
- Be a master of project and stakeholder management, building and maintaining excellent relationships and processes.
- An expert with the following tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, InDesign.
- Confident working on your own initiatives, tests and problem solving..
- Humble; you listen and take on feedback, you are kind and caring to those around you.
- Inquisitive; you question the status quo, dare to do things differently and explore the possibilities.
- Resilient; you embrace change and face into challenges.
- Macher; you are innovative and rise above the rest to use your initiative to improve, develop and deliver.
- Collaborative; you actively share ideas, work together to drive goals as a team.
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann bewirb Dich ganz einfach per E-Mail: email@example.com