Working Student medical Editorial & Marketing Content
Germany – remote
This role involves
You will be responsible for optimising existing and creating new web content for the ZAVA Germany website. This includes product and general medical information pages. In addition you will create and adapt Marketing content for ZAVA (i.e. FAQ, about ZAVA). Last but not least you are supporting cross-channel marketing campaigns especially in the phase of brainstorming, finding ideas and the execution.
What can you expect from working with us?
- Trust and autonomy – You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule.
- Receptiveness to new ideas – We’re breaking new ground all the time, which means there’s no tried and tested way yet. We want you to push the boundaries and bring in new ideas.
- Cross-marketing collaboration & variety – You will have the opportunity to work closely with members from other marketing channels, such as SEO, PR, Retention and Paid Media and gain an understanding of these functions within a fast-paced business
For this role you need to:
- Have fluent German knowledge with profound writing and grammar skills
- Be enrolled as a student in a field related to content creation and/or healthcare
- Experience in creating content with a medical background
- High degree of independence, flexibility and a sense of responsibility
- Intermediate English skills
- Beyond that we’re looking for potential. We want someone who is hungry to learn and has a huge impact through their work.
Your line manager will be:
Senior Medical Editor
Your application journey will be:
- Introductory call with Talent Team (15 mins)
- Interview with Senior Medical Editor & Marketing Content Manager (30mins)
- Final call with colleagues from the content team (30mins)
Core working hours:
Our core business hours are 9am – 6pm from Monday to Friday. Ideally you would be available on two full days per week (16 hours).
14€ per hour with proven record of being immatriculated
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann bewirb Dich ganz einfach per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org